Getting points on touchgrind?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by MeowMixer, Dec 30, 2008.

1. MeowMixer

MeowMixer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What do u do to get points? I barely make points each time and i CANNOT unlock the last board. My mom unlocked a lot of my boards (lol) but she cant seem to unlock this one. So, for the 100 seconds or whatever you have in a competition mode, how do u get most of your points?

Also, is there a cheat to get all boards still or is it patched? Cuz i heard about clicking the second o in options but it gives me boards with no texture. is that how it was done or is there another way?
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    flip tricks to grinds get off the grind with flip tricks...
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You don't crash, if you keep the board on the wheel after tricks, you get more points, if you get a 10,000 point combo before a wheel hits the ground, you hit 2X, and then 20,000 unlocks 4x, and then 40,000 unlocks 6x, and so on. I usually stay at the rail to the left when you start. That's how I got the monkey board, legitly.
  4. MeowMixer

MeowMixer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    how would you get it not being legit? anyways, do you mean the rail RIGHT THERE when you start? But one thing is, i can't seem ever to get my timing right and jumping on the rail from the correct
    angle. Any tips? I want this monkey board! I was so close to getting it! Flips are my fav trick!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Also, is there a cheat to get all boards still or is it patched? Cuz i heard about clicking the second o in options but it gives me boards with no texture. is that how it was done or is there another way?