iOS 4.1 Getting pissed off bout crashes with greenpois0n

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ReaperX, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Does anyone else have problems with greenpois0n? Especially on a 2G touch?

Im starting to get real pissed off it randomly crashes

Also, I use Media Monkey to sync my songs, I don't use iTunes

I use MMP Flip for 4.x to combine the Music and Video into the iPod app, how the hell do I undo it, uninstalling it doesn't work

when I double click home button, it doesn't open up my iPod controls, it opens up the iPod app and it says iTunes Sync required and then it crashes as soon as I press ok

Im starting to get really angry, I hope someone can help me

I had to get Poof to hide the iPod app cause SBSettings didnt see it, its getting aggravating having all these tweaks mess up
  2. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    greenpois0n isn't the things to blame, it has nothing to do with any of the bugs you have stated. Don't toss the blame.
  3. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

What you said doesnt make any sense dude, I dont care which one the problem is, Im getting ticked off about the problem in general, make a USEFUL post please
  4. JacobVengeance

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    My post was useful. Your blaming greenpois0n, when it isn't caused by greenpois0n. It is something you installed after that created the problem. If you have a MB iPod touch then use redsn0w.
  5. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I don't know what's causing the problem, but I'm having crashes with greenpois0n, and I didn't have it with my previous jailbreak. It's also been crashing ever since I had just the jailbreak unless it was some Cydia app early on which I doubt.

You can simply say, I doubt greenpois0n is the problem, try using redsn0w, instead of being a smartass and saying "don't toss the blame" which doesn't make sense either. If you're gonna use some smartass comment, learn English first
  6. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does anyone else have problems with greenpois0n? Especially on a 2G touch?
    Nope, Except for the latest SBSettings crash, everything's fine.
    Im starting to get real pissed off it randomly crashes
    It's your own fault, you installed something incompatible.
    Also, I use Media Monkey to sync my songs, I don't use iTunes
    WHY?
    I use MMP Flip for 4.x to combine the Music and Video into the iPod app, how the hell do I undo it, uninstalling it doesn't work
    Search iTransform and get the OS 4.0 one, enable it in winterboard, then disable it. If everything isn't back, restore.
    when I double click home button, it doesn't open up my iPod controls, it opens up the iPod app and it says iTunes Sync required and then it crashes as soon as I press ok
    Because you didnt use itunes...
  7. JacobVengeance

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I speak 2 languages and I don't speak either one proper. I am pretty sure everyone else on the forum notices my imperfections and most wouldn't care since it doesn't hurt anything.

Your topic name looks as if your blaming greenpois0n for the crashes which is simply not possible. I said try redsn0w depending on your model, I don't know if it is MC or MB. Try installing software that is known to work on 4.X and use iTunes.
  8. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

Time

@JacobVengance What other language do you speak? You speak English fine... Type English fine rather.
  9. JacobVengeance

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Nothing he did deserves a ban, he is just frustrated.
  10. nz26

nz26 Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I can back this guy up. I've had random crashes EVEN with no cydia extensions installed (eg only things installed after jailbreak, nothing new). I never had issues with jailbreak me, that never crashed on me. My friend from school, also with a 2g 8gb mc touch, he's on 4.0 jailbroken with jailbreakme and roughly the same things installed has no crashes, whereas I do.