getting lyrics in 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by sirisaacnewtonwhite, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sirisaacnewtonwhite

sirisaacnewtonwhite New Member

hey doodes, I just recently upgraded my Touch to the new 1.1.3 firmware and installed the new apps. The only thing I don't know is how to bring up the lyrics when you're listening to a song. I tried double tapping the cover art and it just flips over to the track listing. If anyone can tell me how to do this, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  2. Tokenfreak

Tokenfreak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    When the songs playing just tap the screen and lyrics will pop up but you have to add the lyrcis to your songs first in itunes..
  3. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    well after you copy and past the lyrics onto the song in itunes and sync, just tap the screen once to bring lyrics up

edit: butif you have a jb touch i recommend installing lyrics from installer. it automatically downloads the lyrics for the song you are playing. dont have to manually put them on itunes
  4. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Or instead of copying and pasting the lyrics you could just use iLyrics. Just google iLyrics and click the google code one (should be 2nd one down) and download it. Then open it and highlight all the songs on ur iTunes and click start or go or whatever it says. It took only about 10 minutes for my 750 songs and only couldn't find lyrics for about 3 or so. It works great.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. xboxnew

xboxnew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    a programm for mac ?