getting into the iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xtecaox, Mar 7, 2008.

1. xtecaox

xtecaox New Member

ok heres the deal guys i got my iphone version 1.1.2 and i unlocked using the old method and got everything working perfect i was using total commander to access all the files in my iphone, i had everything backed up before attempting the ZiPhone method to upgrade to 1.1.4..... so what i did was bring the phone back to factory settings then i upgraded to the 1.1.4 then jailbroke it with ziphone but customize doesnt work and now i can even access all the files in my iphone with total commander....... how to get it to work??
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

try ibrickr, i no ziphone has some fix for ibrickr, under Tweaks 1.1.3. as for customize, go here http://code.google.com/p/customize/ and download 1.22 and ssh into ur touch, then run these commands, winscp, terminal, wutever.

Excerpt: SkylarEC's post
    1. Download it and put it on your iPhone or iPod
    2. Run this in SSH or Terminal
    /bin/chmod -R 755 /Applications/Customize.app
    3. Run this in SSH or Teminal
    /bin/chmod +s /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
    4. Run this in SSH or Teminal
    /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
  3. xtecaox

xtecaox New Member

wait how do you "SSH" into iphone.... youd think i should know what that is by now huh, lol, does it mean to basically put into the phone??

nevermind i got it but where do i put the customize folder??
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

lol, its fine. im guessing ur new so ill help u out. look here, he has an ipod touch but same premise. look at his vid here http://youtube.com/watch?v=H1cTDb6qnWk or get winscp. just remember login is the IP adress on the iphone. settings-wifi-blue arrow. the username is root, password alpine. if u ever get MSN, ill help u out. remote access sh*t. but wutever this should help u out
  5. xtecaox

xtecaox New Member

i actually figured everything else out i put customize and all my old apps in the applications folder but when i went to run the command that you had put up (4. Run this in SSH or Teminal
    /Applications/Customize.app/Customize) it said failed with return code 133 and library not loaded