Getting Doubles of My Music...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sithtiger, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Sithtiger

Sithtiger New Member

Everytime I go to sync my iPod...well first I always have to add my music folder when I get new music....every time! Then after I do that, it looks up the album art...again....everytime. Then I go to sync it and it adds duplicates of my songs...not all of them, just some but my space is filling up fast since it's doing that.

Anyone have any ideas as to why? I have Vista x64 and the 64-bit version of iTunes....it said at the download page that if you have a 64-bit OS you have to use that one....don't know why but Ok whatever. Anyway....this is really pissing me off! Thanks in advance!
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try:
    Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.
  3. Sithtiger

Sithtiger New Member

Thanks...I'm not sure if it worked or not.....possibly. I had to delete all the duplicates. I had two music folders and that was the problem....it's not doing it anymore. Thanks for the response! I'll remember what you said about the settings if I ever need to do it again.
  4. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Alright glad you got it to work.
  5. Sithtiger

Sithtiger New Member

I seem to have one other problem. When I'm playing music, it will just stop spontaneously and go back to the home screen. I've seen quite a few posts on this and it seems that if the problem doesn't go away completely, it gets worse. People don't seem to have any luck with restoring it either. If you've got any ideas like before, I'm all ears.

Please Register or Log in to view images