Getting back safari

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Scottay, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Scottay

Scottay New Member

Hey, I was testing some trick that lets you hack restrictions. I was going to try it on mine first, because i told my friend i would help him bypass the restriction his parents set. However the tutorial was a trick, and I can't get the password back.

Anyways, I disabled safari, Is there a way to get it back. (I have my ipod jailbroken). Can I install a safari ipa file?

If so, can someone please provide a safari ipa file if possible. I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you.
  2. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Go into SBSettings and unpoof it?
    Or get Quickgold and find it through that.
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    you cant unpoof apps that have the restrictions from apple. And the only thing i can think of is pit your ipod into dfu mode and restore it.
  4. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya im pretty sure doing the ipa thing would work. if not, then i can help you ( i think ) hold on. first, in here are we alowed to talk about ipa's because i saw a warning message sayin we cant........ lol. anyways, if you need to fix this, SSH into your ipod and replace the MobileSafari.app folder with one copied from another jailbroken ipod so they are the same. if that dont work you need to edit a preferennces file or restore.
  5. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    categories works around it. add it to a category and un-add it