Getting Apps Back

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by prodrive13, Jun 19, 2009.

1. prodrive13

prodrive13 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi i have jus upgraded to 3.0 from a jailbroken 2.1 and i usd catagories and had a game and apps folder when i finished upgraded inoticied that all my apps that were in the foldrs arent there now bt i upgraded them then they just disapeared. Is there anyway in getting them back?
  2. bellamire

bellamire New Member

I have the same problem. I had 2 apps in my SBSetting dock & never took them out before i restored. Now they're not on my ipod and when i go into the appstore it says installed. They don't even show up in spotlight.
    If anyone has a fix that would be great. I'm also researching the problem so i'll let you know if i find out.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Just found a fix lol, prodrive13, go into settings and enable restrictions. Go under Apps and click Don't allow Apps. All your apps will disappear. Then go back and disable restrictions. All your apps will be back including the ones from your categories. Hope this works for you.
    ^That doesn't mess up your app organization, by the way.
  3. prodrive13

prodrive13 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks tried it but alot of the apps wont open now. is there going to be anyway that i can get the pps onto my computer then reinstall them?