getn an iphone next month - cydia links...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by maclac, Feb 24, 2009.

1. maclac

maclac New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    providing o2 can give me a free refurbished iphone on my renewal i'll be looking for the right apps to get my new phone doing the stuff that all ohones should - if not i'll be an Android!

anyway, i'm well familiar with cydia thriugh my ipod touhlch but was wondering what the name if the essential phone apps were you know for like video recording mms and the like - no need to recommend winterboard or sbsettings etc just the real missing functionality stuff.

be helpful if tuere were repo addresses to if the apps arent in the usual suspects

cheers for qny help

malc
    from my ipod
  2. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You should really consider going back to school first.

Some must apps are Cycorder, Snapture, and Swirly MMS, which you can get from Cydia.

For the rest just get Winterboard and such and customize the phone.
  3. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    SwirlyMMS, Cycorder, iRealSMS, QuickSMS, MySMS, BiteSMS(Choose which works best for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

, Snapture, ClearCam(Maybe), mCoolPhone, mCallShow, iBlacklist, MakeItMine, Modem, PDANet.

Others worth mentioning but you probably know them
    Dock, Stack, Categories, Winterboard (Of course), BossPrefs, SBSettings, dTunes, Mobile Finder, AptBackup, Backgrounder, Flashlight, gTxtEdit.

There are of course more but I dont wanna bore you with stuff you may already know from having an iPod Touch
  4. forfun

forfun New Member

yes i agree with you man