Get This Into Your Heads

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by metalhead777, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple will not put a camera onto the iPod Touch. If they wanted to, they would've done it by now. They want to keep the camera exclusively to the iPhone. Stop the unnecessary begging, crying, whining, etc. I've been able to tolerate for awhile, not just my time on here, but every iPod Touch forum I've ever visited, that's all I read. "I want camera for touch! WAAAAAH" If they didn't do it the first time, they won't do it the 500th time. So stop begging for it!

UPDATE: Sorry if this sounds immature, obscene, obnoxious, unnecessary, etc. But it needs to be said to the public. #2: iPod Nano is a good example, to jail I go.
  2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Actually, your statement isn't true because the first generation iPod Nano didn't have a camera and now it does.
  3. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ... Okay, you got me. I shall go to jail now. D:
    Just don't expect it though, Apple will release when Apple wants to release.
    Tired of all these babies crying for it.
  4. The Poison Woman

The Poison Woman Banned

Uhh..yeah; I haven't really heard much complaints about this lately..It's not September 2009, it's 2010. Are you okay? Did you just come out of a coma?
  5. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I agree with your statement about everybody complaining, But i do think apple will add it sooner or later.
  6. SilentWalker

SilentWalker Retired Moderator

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's okay; you voiced your opinion. Once we don't have hundreds of these threads complaining about people that complain about the lack of a camera.

Personally, I disagree with you. Just as with multitasking and a homescreen wallpaper (which took almost 3 years of complaining to implement), a camera may come in due time. Many people previously said that if Apple had wanted us to use multitasking, they would have implemented it ages ago; apparently those people were wrong. The problem with Apple is that sometimes they give their customers what they want 2 years down the line; 2 years after it becomes a standard on all other devices.

But there is still the fact that the iPod may become too similar to the iPhone. Hopefully, this summer's release of the G4 iPhone will aid in widening the gap, leaving more room for improvements on the iPod.
  7. linkiboy

linkiboy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    After reading your post I suddenly had a change of heart towards the subject.

Just kidding I still want a camera.
  8. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know it's been awhile since people have complained about it, but seeing it again just threw me off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Sorry about the needless and unnecessary flaming about it. True, Apple always ceases to amaze me by adding some new feature to the iPod Touch and iPhone.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Do not post on my thread unless you have something meaningful to say.
    I only saw it in a sig and I blew up. I've been holding it in for a long time. :/
    Next thing you know, they'll be crying for something more!
  9. The Poison Woman

The Poison Woman Banned

Hah; I saw that sig also. It said something about a new iPhone with multitasking, but no camera right?

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I think so, the guy with the battery king avatar?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.