My families Verizon contract is going to end this month on the 15th I think. My mom said i could buy myself and iPhone when and if we switch to At&t. Do i get the 3G now or wait till June to get it? If i wait till June ill be phoneless till then. Also if i wait till June i may not a subsidized price on the new iPhone as its for new customers and iPhone owners. Update: I caved in and got a 16GB 3G. Ill try to sell it a few days or a week or two before WWDC. If you look at 3G prices on Ebay there clsoe to 450+. 1st Gen prices on Ebay are steady too. I'm guessing ill get at least $300 for my 16GB 3G and break even.