Get rid of clock

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LegitHK, Jan 22, 2008.

1. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    On the page right when you turn on your ipod, or wake it from standby mode...the screen with the "slide to unlock" bar and the big digital clock at the top, does anyone know of a way to get rid of that clock? or make it invisible, I've already made my bottom bar and slider invisible, but i also want to do that with my clock so that my home screen is totally blank, except for the wallpaper
  2. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    1. I want to know this too.
    2. How did you get the slider to remove?
  3. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    First of all you need Customize v. 1.20 + Shai's Customize Addons (if you don't have it already the source is http://ride4.org/shai.xml, go to all packages name is "customize addons")

then dload the attached .zip file, inside are three files: "Invisible Bar," "Invisible Slider," "Invisible Tapper"

then SSH into your ipod go to the directory /private/var/root/library/customize/barimages
    **(Make sure you go to BARIMAGES, not BARIMAGES)
    Drag the folder "Invisible Bar" into that directory

...now i've included two folders "Invisible Tapper" and "Invisible Slider" both of these are invisible it's just that "Invisible Tapper" all you have to do is tap in the middle of the screen where the slider would be and then it'll unlock "invisible slider" works just like a regular slider, just that you can't see it, u still use it the same way though...it's really up to u which one u want to use

pick which one u want to use
    then go to the directory /private/var/root/library/customize/mainsliderimages
    add "Invisible Slider," and/or "Invisible Tapper" to the directory

now go into customize.app, if you installed the addons properly u should see an option for "bottom bar," tap and that and choose to use "invisible bar"

then go to "main slider" and choose either "Invisible Slider" or "Invisible Tapper"

and you're done, enjoy

Attached Files:

4. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  5. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    no problem, hope you like it
  6. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    forgot to tell you, to get rid of the "slide to unlock" text just go into customize scroll down to "springboard strings" tap on that scroll all the way down to "slide to unlock" tap on that then when the keyboard pops up just hit the space bar twice so that instead of "slide to unlock" it's just blank, that'll make the bottom bar, slider, and text completely invisible