iPhone 4 Get Iphone 4 now or wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Johasua, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Johasua

Johasua New Member

Hi,

I'm not so up to date with Iphone 4 news, but I'm assuming that the antenna issue is still there.

I also heard that a fix may come with the white Iphone 4. So should I get an iphone 4 now or wait till like Christmas? And I heard that not all iphone 4s have this issue, so is there any way to check if mine has it before I buy it at the store?

Thanks
  2. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wait. But I would have a case on mine anyway so the antenna problem wouldn't matter. If you wait to christmas then you could wait a little longer and get iPhone 5... 0.0 just a thought.
  3. Johasua

Johasua New Member

If you get a case that surrounds the antenna is the problem completely fixed?
  4. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

With my friends, they have said that the bumper does fix the antenna issue for them.
  5. lild7hina

lild7hina Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    my reception drops on mine but i haven't had any dropped calls
  6. FluffyofDoom

FluffyofDoom Member

I'd say go for it..........I have this weird feeling that they will change the model to like md and then we have to jailbreak it all over again.....

So if your wanting it to always be jailbroken then go for it and get a case for the antenna
  7. Johasua

Johasua New Member

I know that the free case program ended on September 30th, but I also heard that if you call apple support they'll send you a free bumper. Is this true or will I have to buy a bumper?

Also are the SwitchEasy colour silicon cases ok? I'm hoping on putting on a Bodyguardz invisible thing and then a bumper-like case on top.

Thanks
  8. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had to take off my Zagg to prevent It from peeling. I'd assume it's the same issue with the bodyguardz & bumper. (Only have zagg on the back)