Get Case For Free With iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Numb, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hey everyone...

I'm getting my iPhone 4 soon and I was just wondering...instead of using the app to get a free iPhone 4 case...can I just choose out a case at Apple and show them like my contract or that I just bought my iPhone and take the case home that day? Or do i absolutely have to do it through the app? Also...does a free case come IN the packaging itself or what??

Sorry...I'm just really excited lol and I don't want to get any scratches on my new iPhone!!
  2. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You have to get it from the app. That's the only way to get it.
  3. Bwopp

Bwopp Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    You can only do it through the app it would be unfair on people that ordered a case straight away if you did that, just buy a cheap case for now I guess.
  4. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Oh okay! Thanks man
  5. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Don't sh*t yourself about scratches, it's made of glass, glass doesn't scratch very easily so you have a bit of time to get a case without having to worry about scratches. I've had my 3GS nude for 13 months and there are only about 3 visible scratches on the glass, all arising after I took it to the beach (sand + iPhone = scratches)
  6. Spam

Spam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    For some reason, my iP4 already has two microscopic scratches on the back, and for the whole time it has been in its sock, never dropped, or anything. In fact it has never left my house yet ( still waiting for a case to ship) really pisses me off

and to find out that there are still many display iP4s that are in perfect shape at my local apple store really puts salt on the wound
  7. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Oh that's so true! I forgot about that! Well that's definitely a Plus...but at the same time I still am not comfortable with carrying around my iPhone without a case.

=/. Damn....that sucks. I'm so paranoid about that sh*t. One time I had a hair on my Macbook and I thought it was a scratch and I flippedddddd lmao. Finally when I touched it...I realized it was just a long piece of hair thank god haha. I'm over obsessive when it comes to taking care to my macbook, car, and phone lol.