German ipod touch online shop fake?

Discussion in 'iFans auf Deutsch' started by dgiannop, Oct 12, 2008.

1. dgiannop

dgiannop New Member

Hello Guys,

A month ago I have ordered an ipod touch (2G) from a German online shop (H & H Audiosystem). it's wepage page is: http://shop.audiosysteme.net/product_info.php?info=p22032_Apple

They charged my credit card the next day and since then they keep on changing the announced day on their site. Sometimes they put 1-2 days, some other 3-4 days...now they claim they deliver it in 1 week. I have sent them email asking for explanations and they say that apple haven't yet delivered the new generation ipod touch.

Anyone who might know this company or any similar experience with German retailer on the same product?

Thanks in advance

Dimitrios Giannopoulos
    (Greece)
  2. maxafe

maxafe New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Some German User bought an iPod Touch from this shop and there were no problems.
  3. nitrouz92

nitrouz92 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    do you live in germany? if not, i think it's the reason for your problem. otherwise wirite a email to the shop and ask why your iPod hasn't come yet
  4. dgiannop

dgiannop New Member

I don't live in Germany.

Yes I have sent them question. They say that they send the item in Greece but the problem as they say is that Apple haven't supplied to them the new generation ipod touch. Should I believe them because it's been almost a month since my order.
  5. kraussco

kraussco Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Probably it´s because you don´t live in Germany.
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    There was a shortage but as long as you report to your credit card within 30 days you have nothing to worry about.
  7. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    The shop is probably right about the problem. I didn´t receive my ipod touch since the 26th and I ordered it from a well known shop here next to me.

It seems like apple doesn´t deliver their retailers ... sadly

Please Register or Log in to view images

You should have bought it directly from Apple !
  8. ijailbreak91

ijailbreak91 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    HEY HEY,
    i bought my 16GB ipod touch 2Gen. from there too. They said they deliver on monday or so.
    They don´t hate the blame....ITS APPLE!!!!

SRY FOR MY ENGLISH^^
  9. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes, in germany the 2G is very rare @mom

Please Register or Log in to view images

even amazon - where I ordered mine - took 2 weeks to deliver the 2G (I live in germany..) the reason is really apple - think that there are some production probs in germany
  10. dgiannop

dgiannop New Member

Greece doesn't have an official apple store. There is one retail shop which cooperates with Apple, but it overcharge all the goods illegally. Noone controls them. On the other hand, apple germany or apple UK don't send outside their countries. Amazon.de or amazon.co.uk also don't sent in the european union countries. So, my only choice is a german or british retailer.

Thanks guys for your valuable info. I ll try to contact them tomorrow and see if they will dispatch it soon or otherwise I ll try to cancel my order and purchase it from somewhere else.

Dimitris