Geometry wars? possible?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by RoylAsult, Nov 20, 2007.

1. RoylAsult

RoylAsult New Member

if any of you have a 360 you know how awesome this game is (not sure if its out on wii yet). so is there anyway someone could make a version of this for the itouch. that would be amazingly awesome if someone did.

just giving an idea and an opinion

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. devgus

devgus New Member

that would be really cool, but without the two joysticks I don't really know how well that would work.
  3. JP13829

JP13829 New Member

thats a cool game on 360, but i doubt it would be very fun to play with the touch screen lol
  4. RoylAsult

RoylAsult New Member

use your finger to move it and what ever way you going it shoots... would be kinda hard though lol
  5. RHK313

RHK313 Member

That would be great I love this game I was addicted to it , but I think it would be hard to converet it to ITouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. NabNab

NabNab New Member

You could do it like this...

You could make it so that the left part of the screen makes it move around and rightside would control the way you shoot. Also it could be so when you put your finger on the screen you would have to drag it the way you wuold want it to shoot.(posted whith iPoT) Please pm if you need more information!
  7. NabNab

NabNab New Member

You could convert the one made for the computer.
  8. RHK313

RHK313 Member

But The Control would be a nightmare !! Imagine what the screen would look like after reaching a 1.000.000 !!
  9. wassup1444465

wassup1444465 New Member

I did a search, so sue me for bumping and old topic.

I was wanting the exact same thing and figured one part of the screen (a small corner) could be used for shooting. Alternatively, what if tilting it was used for control or even shooting? Could that be a better option?
  10. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It don't even think anyone would get past 500,000. As soon as the little blue triangle things attack you will be pretty screwed. And unless you have Perspex fingers you will always have part of the screen that you can't see, the prefect opportunity for a purple square to attack. It's a good idea but there are limitations