iOS 3.1 Geohot die?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by OzOzy, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OzOzy

OzOzy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Immature or obscene comments
    Srsly, does geohot died? that last thing we knew about him was that we was going to buy some bagels... and this was 16 hours before... I understand that he got a lot of money and is going to drink and all this stuff but he left without telling anything about the 3g 8gb ipod touch problem... i had to upgrade my ipod 3g 8gb to 3.1.2 firmware because it was like dead with the black screen and there are rumors that i will not be able to jailbreak it anymore...

Please geohot clear the things here because this is a chaos (if you still alive)
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    He has no obligation to you. Leave him alone.
  3. OzOzy

OzOzy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Im not saying he have an obligation. Im saying that he SHOULD at least tell if he will leave the project, is thinking of fix it, or just let us know what is going on.

Obviously you dont f***ing understand, you are happy with you jailbreaked iPod 16gb 2g...
  4. *[Sense]

*[Sense] New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Geohot no died 16 hours before. He no not die, he live.
  5. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Uh wtf?
  7. dong1225

dong1225 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I second that, it is none of your buisness if he is alive and well or dead and rotting.

What matters is that he has done all this job for me and you and all the other people without demanding any compensation for it.

And if you're gonna start *femal canine*ing about donations, nobody including Geohot made you donate if you ever had and donating doesn't mean he owes you obligations to make jailbreaks.

i mean come on, that guy porbably hadn't got any sleep for three days now, he might be sleeping after eating his bagles.

Even if he is confirmed to be alive stop pestering hime because there probably are million other people who's already doing that and he'd know it himself.

I don't have particular feelings against you but I just wish that some people would grow up and realize that the universe doesn't exist for them alone.
  8. *[Sense]

*[Sense] New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Obviously you're not an extreme Grammar-Nazi (Disregard the extreme analogy). As I am, and you didn't pick up how horribly written that guy's post was.
  9. dong1225

dong1225 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, LOLWUTheF
  10. OzOzy

OzOzy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the die question was obviously joking... is obvious he is alive... but im just saying that maybe he can just say: "Hey people, im here i will work with blackra1n in 2 week, 1 day, 1 year, never." or just: "f*** you all with 3g 8gb ipods" but just let us know.

And im not complaining about any donation... i told i understand that he can be enjoying all the money he should have
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.