geoDefence Help Thread

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by BerkleyJ, Apr 1, 2009.

1. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    For such a challenging Tower Defence game I have yet to come across any good source of help. I plan to create one right here mainly by post screenshots of finished levels. I myself am a noob at the game so I was hoping you guys could chip in and post good setups you used on levels.

EASY
    Quee's Revenge

Please Register or Log in to view images

MEDIUM
    The Hat__________________________________ Knot so Fast

2. Blackpumpkin

Blackpumpkin New Member

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm totally stuck on 'the hat' level. Do you remember the order in which you placed & upgraded your weapons? I'm only using lasers and the red weapons, as you've done but I still can't get past wave 20/40

Did you have battery rings that you exploded during certain waves? Are you able to take a screenshot after wave 20 so I can see what you used to get through it?

Thanks!
  3. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ^i'd just go with 2-3 lasers in a vertical line at the first turn, and then upgrade those awhile and put another laser above the top-right corner and link all of these with a vortex

and then put 1-2 blaster towers (well you could do this at first too) on the inside of the top part, and then fill out the whole middle with missiles and upgrade them all to lv6

you could also stick a shock tower on the outside of the first turn
  4. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The image has small red lettering at the bottom roughly explaining the order. also if you have any screenshots of a complete level post them and I'll add them to the OP. I haven't played in a while.
  5. S3RGE

S3RGE New Member

the hat, hardmode

ive completed everything on hardmode -except!- Defty Exceptions.. cant manage the last wave :s

Read that u had some probs with the Hat, so heres a screenshot of my version:

The Hat
    -hardmode-

6. kartel

kartel Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Here's someting most people don't know: you can change the settings from Hardcore to Novice by going into settings and tapping "Hardcore". Now you can get a hand of the mechanics instead of charging into it blindly trying to play it like fieldrunners.