Genius Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SupahDragon, Jan 31, 2009.

1. SupahDragon

SupahDragon New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello, I have a 1'st Gen iPod touch and the genius feature on it is not working. My iPod is fully updated and Genius is turned on but everytime I try to make a genius playlist from my iPod a message pops up and tells me to try again, there are not enough related songs to create a genius playlist. And this will happen with every single song I try so its not just that its one particular song.

So anyway does anyone have any suggestions or help to offer, anything at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

SupahDragon
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you have to make sure most of the info for the songs are filled in through itunes or else it wont be able to match to anything. Just click get info.
  3. SupahDragon

SupahDragon New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes but even when I try it for a song I have all the info for it still doesn't work.
  4. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Obscure music?
  5. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If the music isnt from itunes it has a hard time finding songs even if everything is filled out. Even for songs that i have they never find anything. So if you really want genius use iTunes i guess
  6. Touchme16

Touchme16 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the same problem from songs i bought from itunes so it might be itunes fault