Genius bar Job - Need some help!

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Ari., Oct 17, 2009.

1. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hi,

I recently applied for a job at the new apple store near us, the job being 'Genius'.

I'm an apple nerd and ive used alot of apple products and i know how to fix broken iPods, iPhones etc etc and i've come across a few Mac problems. However i need help on a site or something that shows ALOT of help with technical stuff related to Macs such as problem fixing, hardware upgrade (i sort of know) and stuff like that.

I really want this job and there was alot of applicants (12K) I got an invite to a hiring seminar so i presume its like a group interview, any tips on this and what they ask? any tips on how to stick out?

many thanks, sorry if my post makes no sense.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    btw its for wednesday, so i need the help asap!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Duykur

Duykur Banned

talk to the boss, alot. BUt don't be annoying. Make sure he knows our name, and be funny/social.
  3. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    ok thanks, i've already sucked up to the staff during work days (buying lots of stuff, asking about job related things) even managed to find the main guy that looks at CV's.

Im just worried about being asked questions in front of everyone and not knowing the answer or not being fast enough.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone know any good tech sites that explain problems and shows how to fix them? or atleast list alot of problems that happen to macs or something

Please Register or Log in to view images