General Slowness

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by berard444, Jul 11, 2008.

1. berard444

berard444 New Member

Has anyone noticed the with firmware 2.0, the iPod is generally slower. I noticed that the iPod was laggy at first when I moved the volume slider. It seemed to have a slight delay when I moved it and it lagged alot. I've noticed that the iPod Touch loads things much slower. I've got youtube to work, but it takes longer to load the videos. I also get alot of instability in other applications. It isn't THAT unstable but It is really noticable and kinda' frustrating. Ever since I upgraded to firmware 2.0, I realised that it was very slow.

Does anyone else have these problems with their new firmware and have not had it before on older versions (1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.1.4)? Has anyone else noticed some slight instability?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i noticed kind of the same in specific moments but overall its about the same

safari typing is the only slow thing and youtube loading

but other than that my other stuff is the same or faster
  3. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Mine hasn't been really lagging that badly but it does keep freezing and is not allowing me to open up some apps a safari is continuously crashing, so i just think that my upgrade wasn't that stable
  4. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i cANT STAND itunes and ipd touch together. like its almost an epic fail for apple..

just imaging running a vista computer with 256mb ram.

thats what this itunes is with this touch. its only when my ipods connected or being connected too..

and my apps take over an hour to load..
  5. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

I noticed the volume problem last night and the others you described lol