General questions abou jailbreak.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by sirios, Aug 11, 2008.

1. sirios

sirios New Member

Ok last week i got an iPod Touch in 8Gb.I wasn't planning to jailbreak it.After some discussions i had with people that owe an ipod i realised that it works jailbreaking it.So last night i did jailbreak it to v 1.1.4 using ZiPhone.I was excited because "yay i can have games and apps now for free".But 2 days now the only thing i am doing is looking in the forums for interesting apps/games and how to install them.I can't install new apps thought.I've looked so many forums and still didn't find a "Beginner guide".Does anyone know a good site that can guide me for my first steps?I guess if i do it one time i will be able to do it again without having problem.Or any posts that have step to step guides on how to install apps/games here would really help.Thanks in advance
  2. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

you'll need to learn to SSH and add sources in Installer

just search youtube for "how to iPhone SSH"

if you have any questions, feel free to post them here
  3. sirios

sirios New Member

Ok i got it now.I have access to iPod from my pc.I can't find apps or games thought...i hear so many about tap tap revenge but i can't find it...or i can't find other apps.When i dl something it's only images :S