General Question: Logging In

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Bag3l, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Bag3l

Bag3l New Member

Ok so obviously, i haven't registered my Ipod Touch and i haven't obtained an account either so my ipod is kinda blank.

So i was wondering, when you log into the AppStore via Ipod Touch, how long do you stay logged in, and do you have to enter credentials every time you download something?

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well you cant jailbreak, i thought there was a way on iMario's supreme preferences app, but you cant jailbreak so nvm.

usually you will stay "logged in" until the app totally closes, not meaning you exit to springboard but after a certain amount of time, 30 seconds i believe, when youre not in an app it closes fully. Until you sync with a computer that has your account on it or enter your email, every time you start the app and download your first app it will ask for your email and password. but if you already synced your ipod with a computer that has the account on it, then every time you start the app you will just have to enter your password when you download something.
  3. Bag3l

Bag3l New Member

But the password will be set by a parent.

Is there a way to keep it so i don't have to enter anything so i can download like 1 app after another without it prompting for a password or any login credentials?
  4. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    as long as you do it all at once