Gelaskins - Be Unique!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by KCDunlap, Oct 14, 2007.

1. KCDunlap

KCDunlap New Member

I just ordered a Touch skin from GelaSkins, http://gelaskins.com/catalog.php?Device=1&Category=21&p=1

I had one for my 80 gig iPod Video, and it looks fantastic. They are very original designs from many different artists, some you might recognize, like Monet or Hokusai. I particuraly like Aya Kato, a Japanese graphic designer. I ordered his "Kobe" design. They are incredibly easy to apply/remove, and they all come with screen protectors and a downloadable background that matches your skin.

If you really want a unique Touch, or any other iPod for that matter $15 wont set you back all that much! you definintely can't go wrong.
  2. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    they look quite cool but how resistant are they? How would they compare to the full body invisible shields which are the same price.
  3. lunarlie

lunarlie Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    now these are pretty awesome
  4. KCDunlap

KCDunlap New Member

I have been using the one on my video iPod for over a year, and they provide incredible scratch protection, especially with the included transparent screen protector. They obviously do not provide impact damage, they are more for appearance. I did buy a clear silicone protector on eBay for $4 that will protect my touch from minor falls, and you can still see the graphics on the back.
  5. kevio

kevio New Member

I was going to get the Griffin Reflect but now I think I might get one of these (Never Mind by Stella Im Hultberg) and then get the iClear to protect it!
  6. Bellefire

Bellefire New Member

Ooo I love this one: Just Cause You Feel It by Steven Daily
  7. Bauer

Bauer New Member

8. computer_geek_19

computer_geek_19 New Member

9. omnibus

omnibus New Member

According to the gelaskins site screen protectors for the itouch won't be available until next month (november) for an extra charge.

Currently when you order you receive a skin for the back of the itouch and a matching wallpaper "program" which obviously does not protect the front.