Geek: recently bought Touch, just jailbroke...and new here!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by BEND IT 7, May 21, 2009.

1. BEND IT 7

BEND IT 7 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey, all!

I dual boot Vista HP (boo...) and Ubuntu (unfortunately, my graphics card was blacklisted with the last update which I wasn't paying any attention to...crap). Anyway, I am a HUGE fan of Archos and the work those Frenchies do with Linux and portable devices. The thing is that I have a laptop, so I do not need the bulkier size for viewing video and plus I do not need 80 gigs + for storage. So, the gaming route of the App Store with the 2nd gen iPod Touch roped me in. Now that I jailbroke with QuickFreedom (doesn't seem to be well known, but it's a lengthy but effective software program) and have Winterboard (with the super awesome Clarity theme), Backgrounder, Wolf 3D, Jokes, Supreme Preferences, and some other tweaks/apps, I absolutely love my iPod. I already did, but, let's face it...what geek isn't truly happy until he feels he has modded or even hacked his own device a bit to make it custom?

(Not dissing Apple...the iPod Touch is still an incredible device as marketed.)

Anyway, I have read a lot of articles in these forums on the past, and I decided it was time to join.

So, here I am!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Very interesting! I had a lot of fun modding my device too. It's really fun to get right into it and see what you can do with it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Welcome to the forums!