Gear4 Blueye screen app?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ajprice, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ajprice

ajprice New Member

As it says in the site wiki, the Gear4 Blueye bluetooth remote does work on a touch, but not on the screen. Would a JB'd touch Installer application be possible to give Blueye a screen readout of volume up/down, phone numbers etc., the same as on other iPods with a Blueye connected?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  3. bball4life8210

bball4life8210 New Member

that would be really cool, and i was hoping the same exact thing. it would almost kill the purpose of getting an iphone!
  4. bball4life8210

actually i think that's the same one he's talking about. if you scroll to the bottom of the page it says in small print "sceen display features not available on ipod touch"
  5. ajprice

ajprice New Member

I know they have it for the iPod touch, but nothing happens on the screen with it connected, unlike the other iPods where you get the phone number of an incoming call etc. They state this on the page you linked to:

"- Screen display features not available on iPod Touch"

Question was whether an Installer app could improve this and get the 'screen display features' with the Blueye?
  6. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  7. bball4life8210

yeah i realize that. but i'm just sayin that the one that is compatible with the ipod touch does not allow for screen display features. and to answer this guy's question: no, unfortunatly there is no such app at this time. if someone could contact a developer or something, maybe they could develop an app that does what he is requesting. i think it's a cool idea, and it would demolish the need to buy an iphone.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. jango271

jango271 Banned

this is a cool device, someone should work on an app to see the screen (incoming calls and numbers). Also, an integration into the contacts app would be cool. and ultimately if we could send a 3g signal from a bluetooth phone to use it on the ipot, we could make it BETTER THAN THE IPHONE!!!!!!
  9. e.mann30

e.mann30 New Member

What about

can we add the iphone phone app. with the blueye to see if we can get it to work ?
  10. jango271

jango271 Banned

Possibly but I dont think tht would work