GBA Update Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by z_ro1320, Jan 8, 2008.

1. z_ro1320

z_ro1320 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well I when into installer and there was a update for the Gpsphone 1.2.0 and well I updated it but the update keeps popping out. First there was just one update now there are three listed of the same thing, I just pressed update all but the thing is popping up every time now in intervals when I update one three more pop up. Whats going on?
  2. suicidefury

suicidefury New Member

i think it's an issue not listed in the installer-known-issues-box yet...

i have the same problem, beatphone has the same with 1 buggy update, so i have actually 4 "new" versions to install, says installer xD

i don't know the email address which is used for issue reports but one of the guys in this forum maybe knows it and it would be nice if one of these persons can report this bug

Please Register or Log in to view images

they should program the installer like that it only will show an update when the version number is higher

3. pipa

pipa Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Think its because you have many different sources with gpSPhone, so when you have updated one version from one source, the other sources shows that there are a new update.
  4. suicidefury

suicidefury New Member

neverthelesss it would be nice that isntaller recognizes the version number

5. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i had the same issue, i uninstalled gpsphone and then found the app on their website and i ssh'd into my ipod and put it one. now it doesnt give me the update message since its not installed through installer.