gba roms help?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ThDarkness, Jul 8, 2010.

1. ThDarkness

ThDarkness New Member

i recently downloaded the gba emu and bios on my ipod and i heard i had to put them on my ipod manually, but when i connected my ipod to my computer i went here.

->my computer
    ->units ->Apple Ipod
    ->Internal Storage
    ->DCIM

and there was nothing there.is something wrong or have i forgotten to do something? i have an ipod touch 1G, jailbreaked with Spirit :/

trying this out. tell me if its right. http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9978
  2. bms11111

bms11111 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    dude u r so out of it u dont put them on tht way, there r two ways... 1. add the source hhtp://apt.123locker.com and there are packages with roms 2. watch a video on how to ssh (need to download winscp/cyberduck) once u figure out how to do tht, navigate to the folder var/mobile/media/roms/gba and drag the rom in there
  3. Xeno Templar

Xeno Templar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I read the rules and last I knew, unless the rules have changed or I read his question too fast but aren't roms 1 of the things we can't be talking about on account of the fact that they're illegal piracying of copyrighted software!?
  4. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I suggest using the Romulation forums and signing up for these kinds of discussions because that's pretty much the only place you will EVER be able to discuss these things.