Gba Psx Serve Game Repo

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by J3martinez419, Feb 7, 2008.

1. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

Is it just me or does anyone else believe that the owners scammed everone out of money for donations. i dont think there ever goin to run the repo again

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Scarified

Scarified New Member

It is just you, should be up by sunday.
  3. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well, they said that 2 weeks ago so...
    i dont think that theyre scammin tho
    they just have difficulties with servers
  4. EzE

EzE New Member

I still havn't seen it up.......dont know if its a scam or what but the repo still isnt up

5. amibo21

amibo21 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    It was supposed to be up yesterday,, but still not working... I'm not saying that it was a scam, but probably they need to post some update on this forum so we will know that they are still working on it, I tried to open their video on Youtube and its also gone,,, makes you wonder !!

6. JackT

JackT Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  7. stekkerbox

stekkerbox New Member

It seems that the group at LargeServer.net have not given what we paid for, very bad server and extremely slow, not the 100mbps we were told it is. So I’ve purchased a server from another company, MUCH cheaper, but now I have no more funds, LargeServer do not want to refund us, even though we have not used the server, and it’s completely different specs than what we paid for, they want to take a 75 dollar restocking fee, even though these issues are their’s not mine.

Everyone go and email support@largeserver.net - Tell them to refund us! a full refund, all of you go do it, and maybe they will do something, and someone start up a petition lmfao, but do it properly so it doesn’t look all sh*tty like some little kid typed it up, anyway so the new company tells me server should be up in around 6-8 hours, JZ will wake up soon, and if he has time, or if he sends me the things I need, I’ll do my best to bring the server up.

i call up upon all ipod touch fans to honor this request!
  8. EzE

EzE New Member

alright man ill be waitin on it