GBA Games Won't Play

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by FuzionZero, Mar 29, 2009.

1. FuzionZero

FuzionZero New Member

So yesterday I SSHed gpSPhone onto my Ipod Touch. I put the gba_bios in both the gpSPhone.app folder and the ROMs/GBA folder, because I wasn't sure where to put it. I got my ROM to show up but when I start it it just shows this white screen with the controller overlay and nothing else happens. My Touch doesn't freeze though because I'm still able to exit out of the ROM. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.
  2. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm not sure if we are supposed to talk about this...
    Try another rom?
  3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

BIOS kTHX.
  4. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    go on cydia and search for GBA Bios and download that
  5. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I love Cydia, but I always use Installer when it comes to roms and emulators. One of the sources I use provide all the emulators and the roms for them. On Cydia that same source just gives me the emulators but not the roms.
  6. FuzionZero

FuzionZero New Member

If you guys took a second to actually read my thread and genuinely tried to help you would see that I already put the bios in.

@ sfpsp - I have tried the same game but from 2 different sources. But I'll try a different game.

@ Prodigal Son - gpSPhone is currently not available on Cydia, so I had to SSH it to my Touch.