GBA emulator cheats.

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by JayZ2013, May 20, 2009.

1. JayZ2013

JayZ2013 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok so I want to get some cheats on my GBA emulator but I don't know how. I got the emulator directly from cydia so i don't have anything regarding the emulator on my iPod. How do you get the emulator and files on your computer and how am i going to get the files back on to my iPod? Oh and how do you enter cheats?
    -Thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you downloaded the app from Cydia it should be installed on the device. You have to steal the ROMs elsewhere. We don't discuss that here. You SSH them onto your device. Why even play if you just want to cheat?
  3. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

the files for cheating are called .cht files. they are custom made, but i forgot how to make them. lol how convenient? you ssh them into your ipod along side the roms, the roms that wont be discussed. make sure the cheat file has the same exact name as the game, example: pokemon emerald.gba (thats the game), and pokemon emerald.cht (thats the cheat). look for it somewhere else here. i found a pokemon emerald cht already made a ready for download
  4. JayZ2013

JayZ2013 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    K thanks guys. Sorry bout the ROM thing.
  5. gaza thug

gaza thug New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How da I cheat's donkey kong
  6. Aarix

Aarix Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    If you need a question answered then please create you're own thread, Please do not bring up a thread that's over 3 years old. And if you are going to do that then at least have the courtesy to use proper English.