Gb4iphone not loading files!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by davdud101, Aug 16, 2010.

1. davdud101

davdud101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey, everyone. I got the gb4iphone emulator and put all my roms into the root/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GAMEBOY folder, (I think they're all zips) and I every time i run the app, it never loads the files! Can someone help?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ooop... nevermind... turns out all my roms have to be unzipped. But I do have another problem... Why is it that LitteJohn Palm OS ran very smoothly on systems: SNES- Perfect; Genesis- Pretty Good; GBC- The way GB/C was meant to be emulated; Yet my iPhone, with at least 3 times the processing power as a Palm Zire 72, can just barley spit out a half good emulation of Terranigma (SNES) or Pokemon Blue (GB!!! not even color!!!!)??? It doesn't make any sense to me. Plus LJP was free and ran beautifully, could open zips and roms.... I think i should get Styletap. Okay, I'm over writing now, and I'll stop here.
  2. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    It is pretty sad how slow/buggy the gameboy emulator is. It needs much more work done. LittleJohn probably has more skills than Zodtt.

Also, yes your ROMs you created with your legally purchased cartridges must be unzipped. Why would you zip them in the first place? Wouldn't save any space.
  3. davdud101

davdud101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Darn, yo got me in a corner. Actually, LJP was devloped by Tinnus and Metaview, and is a multi system emulator. I'd love to see Zodttd port LJP to iPod touch/iPhone!!!!