Garrys Mod-Like Game

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by drshark56, Apr 9, 2009.

1. drshark56

drshark56 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well garrys mod is an awesome game/ entertainment source. anyway, is there someway that someone could make a game like garrys mod for the ipod touch. like ragdoll physics with props and obstacles. possibly maybe tables to throw the ragdoll through? kinda like iRagdoll from the itunes store but with obstacles. anybody else think this would be a good idea? if any developers out there are interested in making this then feel free to tell me.

heres a link to the iRagdoll i was talking about : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308339980&mt=8
  2. GuineaPigGuy226

GuineaPigGuy226 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Good idea. There also needs to be a Half-Life, Portal, and Team Fortress game and/or rip off.
    By rip off I mean clone, such as N.O.V.A. (Near Orbit Vangaurd Alience)is a Halo rip off. A portal rip off could be like "Vortex". I think Half-Dead is, obviously, a "Half-Life" rip off.
    Honostly, look up "Half Dead - 3D Shooter" on the app store.
  3. GuyFromEarth

GuyFromEarth New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think that you mean "spin-off" as opposed to "rip-off". A rip-off means that it is overpriced, a spin-off means a remake.
  4. 1red56

1red56 New Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    There is a Portal spin-off called WormHoles and a Team Fortress 2 spin-off called Respawnabels. Not sure about Half-Life or other games.