Games to play during class?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Firebird94, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so i get bore din class sometimes and play my ipod. But most of them require tilting and tap so much. Is there any game i can play which isn't so obvious.

Don't say anything about "Your not supposed to have it in school" I don't give a sh*t.
  2. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    erm, Crayon Physics
  3. Iceman515

Iceman515 New Member

i played lux touch during class today wasn't bad... ummm... o, aurora fient 2 towers... ur thinking most of the time lol, trace... those are some i have on my touch
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Future Garbage Collectors of The World
  5. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    cube runner, crayon physics?
  6. dslrocks10

dslrocks10 New Member

well first off congratz b1j4nt on your 500th post

Please Register or Log in to view images

and i play like silent hill haha!
  7. Iceman515

Iceman515 New Member

yup, going to a prep school with a 3.7 GPA, defiantly =)... no, i actually am smart enough to know what classes i can not pay attention and what i need to... english for example... my teacher is by far the most irresponsible person i've ever met. We need to wait a entire quarter to get our reports back, she just makes up all these random things for us to do and sits at her desk and does nothing... she's had our papers graded for about 3 weeks now and just keeps forgetting to bring them to school... not all people who play on their touch are stupid... just teacher's don't teach during class...
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Don't mind me I'm just giving you a hard time. I know what it's like to be bored in school. Conrgats on your performance!
  9. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

hahahah how funny!!! sounds exactly like my english teacher!!!! which i dont understand cause its an ap english 4 class... ya she didnt want this class and didnt wanna teach this class so all she does is give us crap assignments hahaha... good for me

i get to listen to my new ipod now! and try tap defense... it takes some tapping but not a lot... very fun game also if u have ur music playing too... one of those game that lets u listen to ur own music

10. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I know... how about "listen to the teacher" or "doing some work" always helps out. These are educational games as well. Most of the time they are free and teachers dont mind you playing them in class. they are very quiet and dont require any excessive tapping or tilting of your ipod.

Or how about "Age of Rednecks" Its similar to Age of Empires, but you cant build any research centers, schools, science labs, universities and the like. The aim of the game is... nothing. Do the least amount you can in as much time as possible. You have to build up your village using trailers, marry a fat toothless hillbilly and have retarded children. I believe the end cut scene is a video of your character in a Jerry Springer episode... I would say download it... but it sounds like you are already playing it