games loaded from installer not working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by buntytw26, Mar 27, 2008.

1. buntytw26

buntytw26 New Member

Hi all
    just got a jailbroken 8gb itouch running 1.1.3 fw. I tried (what I thought was successfully) to install a few games and then all of a sudden when I load another one then screen goes back to my home screen instead of my installer list and none of the ones I have installed are to be found anywhere, yet if I got to uninstall anything the list of the ones I have just installed are there. Am I being stupid or what. Also, the ones I did think I had installed, like iphysics, are no longer in the list of games in the intaller application.
    Please help as I am new to all this.
    Cheers
  2. 1234567890123456789012345

1234567890123456789012345 New Member

Lol I had your same problem two months ago. Sorry but your going to have to re-jailbreak. Reason is your installing things to a 300MB partition, and you used it up by installing things (Which if you were on a jailbroken 1.1.1 this wouldn't happen). What you will want to do is install community sources if you haven't already, and then install a package called "BossPrefs." Once you install this application, read the directions it gives you and you will start installing apps separately from the partition (which means install as much as you want!

Please Register or Log in to view images

). If you need any more help just PM me.
  3. buntytw26

buntytw26 New Member

Ah, I see. Will give that a try then. A couple appeared after I switched off and back on the itouch so happy to give it a bash. Thanks for your help.