games included with touch?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Griffin64, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting an ipod touch after my exams, and I was wondering what games are included with it. I want to be able to play games like bejewelled without connecting to a WiFi connection since I don't think my school has one. I wouldnt like to have to connect to the internet just to be able to play games. Thanks for any responses

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    That's a big N O. they left us all no choice but to jailbreak....
  3. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

This is going to be getting a little offtopic here, but is jailbreaking safe? and if I do that, will I be able to play some games without wifi?
  4. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes it is completly safe i can help u do it over msn if u would like ive done it many times apple really wanted to be cheap and not put games on the ipod touch.
  5. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

Stop posting or Start making since. No offense but none of that is really helping. At all.

back on topic, nes emulator is perfect for if you're not in wifi unless your conscious tells you not to download roms. Otherwise i recommend iphysics and lights off.
  6. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Wow sounds great, very generous of you to offer help...which I will definitely need. (I'm not very literate with these hacking sort of things

Please Register or Log in to view images

). Send me a PM with you hotmail address and I'll add you through that. Keep in mind that I want to do this in like 2 weeks time or so.

*edit* just read above post by iPlunder. This is getting extremely confusing. There are like 4 programs that I have not even heard of. I'm getting kinda turned off by all of the cracking / installing stuff seeing as I don't really trust how all of it works. If you can clear up what the programs do and if anyone would like to give me a walk through over msn messenger or aim, sometime it would be greatly appeciated. Just reading forum posts is difficult to decipher, instant messaging is much easier. Thanks.
  7. BoBop123

BoBop123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Geez Iplunder,

Although he didn't use any punctuation, you could completely understand him.

Chill out.

-Adam-
  8. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how does my post not make sense the person who wanted to jailbreak his ipod sent me a pm so i think my post was good.
  9. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Please stay on topic and try to give me a hand with this XD. I'm trying to find a couple that would help me over an instant messenger on how to do these, reading posts / watching videos are a pain since you cannot ask questions or get help quickly.
  10. BoBop123

BoBop123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes.... Sorry. Back on topic.

Sharkie said he would be willing to help over msn.

-Adam-