Gamertag/360 Friends list

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Asuraku, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't know how many people own a 360 on this site, but I'm guessing it's pretty close to 70%. I think a gamertag app would be cool. And maybe integrate a friends list into it and have online status and current location (Ex. 'Now playing Halo 3 in Team doubles'). I have several widgets that do this on my mac, but I have no Idea how they work or how to port them. Here's the site I got my Friends list widget from:

http://1337pwn.com/

Maybe you can find some coding for it or steal source code and make a web app. Heck even Jiggy might be able to process something like this. Any other ideas that would help this along?
  2. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

3. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

there is a widget app already and you could use the gamertag widget on this. I dont really see a point in having an app for this, you can just go to xbox.com in safari and see, and why do you want to see it everyday anyway. I see mine when i play games, look and move on.
  4. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'd mainly like to have a Friends list like the one from 1337pwn. I've got a lot of friends who play Halo 3 and Team Fortress 2 and we like having tournaments, but we can't always see who on at the moment to send word around about have one in the future.
  5. borocouncilman

borocouncilman New Member