Gamecenter email

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iBart, Oct 15, 2010.

1. iBart

iBart Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok, prepare for a long story.
    First, i had one email. Then i changed it, so my Apple ID was changed to. HOWEVER, i didn't knew how to change my ID, so i made a new ID. But when i realised i needed my old one for iTunes and my iPod Touch, i tried, and finally found out how to change my Apple ID. So, a couple months later, i started to install 4.1, and jailbreak it. Worked fine, but when i started up Gamecenter, my email was asked. In the few months that has passed, i changed my email ANOTHER time. So first thing i did was enter my GMAIL account for Gamecenter, then found out i had to change my Apple ID ANOTHER TIME, and well, now im stuck. Cause the Gamecenter didn't recognize my email YET as my Apple ID, but after i changed it, it now asks for my email. And when i enter my email, it says it's invalid because ANOTHER GAMECENTER ACCOUNT IS BOUND TO THAT ONE. And because i can only log in with an Apple ID, i cant change my Gamecenter email, nor log in to change it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Followed me all the way here? Congratz!!

Does anyone has a solution??

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JoshH100

JoshH100 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Go to itunes on your computer then update your apps or something that requires your password and look at the email address it has already in the email field and then in game center use that one and see what it says.
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thanks, I fixed it!
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

how?

how did you fix it?