gameboy4iphone and gpsphone 3.0 Question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by disdude, Jun 19, 2009.

1. disdude

disdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    As most of you already know, the new updates for these emulators cost money, and I have the previous versions that are free. I'm afraid that if I upgrade to 3.0 and jailbreak, I'll have to get the paid versions. Is there any way I can keep the free versions on to 3.0?
  2. -Xi-

-Xi- Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not sure. They might work.

But yeah. ZodTTD = greedy. He's just trying to hustle money, because his normal donations weren't enough.
  3. Yangydoodles

Yangydoodles New Member

Isn't there an option in Cydia where if you scroll down to the bottom of the options list there's an option with 'Can't Donate' or something along those lines?

I don't see how he's greedy. He was just being generous beforehand; he's making this for free, maybe he deserves some donations for it.
  4. -Xi-

-Xi- Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not saying he doesn't. He certainly has every right to charge for his apps, as they're well done.

But, setting it up as an update is irritating, and in my opinion, pretty underhanded. If he want's to charge, fine. Stick them in the Cydia Store. But to try to force "donations" is shady.
  5. firemblemfreak

firemblemfreak New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there is the can't donate option, but then you get 5.0 version, instead of the new better 5.5 version. personally i don't see the difference, but i wouldn't call Zodttd greedy...