Game Wont Load!? Black Screen!?

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by synoptic, Dec 29, 2007.

1. synoptic

synoptic New Member

Hey all, I've had a hell of a time trying to get the psx emulator to work.
    I finally got the games onto my ipod (on a mac, so it was harder)
    Now all the games i try to load stay on the black screen and go nowhere.
    My permissions are set, the controller layout shows up, roms and in ISO format, but nothing happens.

I'm thinking it could one thing. When I convert the rom files to ISO (from .bin) through MagicISO, I can only select 1 file to convert. If the game comes in multiple files, like .bin and .cue for example, could it be because all the files aren't included in the iso?

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!
    Thanks!

Edit: I tried to load the following games: Brave Fencer Musashi (which according to the compatibility thread works), Legend of Legaia, and Alundra 2, all to no avail. If it helps any.
  2. veryniceipod

veryniceipod Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You don;t have to use the .ISO format if you have the .BIN and .CUE files. The emulator supports BIN and CUE. Try putting the BIN and CUE files onto the touch and see if they work. If that doesn't work, the games are not supported.
  3. PhoisGOOD

PhoisGOOD New Member

hey i have brave fencer musashi too , this is what i did , i converted to iso didnt work , so all u have to do is drag and drop the .bin file which made the game work , try it for other games too , also no need for cue file