Game apps for installer 4/cydia2?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by dancer3651, Aug 21, 2008.

1. dancer3651

dancer3651 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    does anyone know sources for game apps on installer4 or cydia 2? my 1.1.4 had gameboy parkinglot chuzzle tetris and that sand app. do they have that?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    also does winscp work with 2.0.2???
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    guys help please in so pissed cus idk if 2.0.2 was even worth it? does anyone else think its worth? is there even away to go back to 1.1.4?
  2. iEfforts

iEfforts New Member

You can downgrade. If you cant find the tutorial around here, just google it, but I'm pretty sure there's a downgrade sticky somewhere.

I can only see 4 games. I was pretty disappointed myself.
  3. dancer3651

dancer3651 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this really suck ive tried to jailbreak this stupid @$$ this for days and now im pretty sure i dont want it!
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Hmm... 2.0.2... Well, Winpwn 2.5 should be out shortly - It should be easy enough to use it. The GUI looks, well to put it simply, AMAZING.
  5. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Okay, there was no need to cross post this in different subforums. I already gave you the answer in the other one.
  6. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Since games don't need to run outside their own folder, devs prefer to make games through AppStore, Jailbreaking is more for modding and adding more features (like Winterboard, BossPrefs, and so on)

I get my games from the AppStore, while I get a lot of cool features and an AWESOME-looking springboard thanks to WinterBoard and Customize.
  7. lakersmike

lakersmike New Member

I previously had a jailbroken ipod 2.0.1 and had installer and the sources worked fine. Then I recently update to 2.0.2 and I have added the M2 source multiple times but it never shows up in the list even after i keep refreshing. Anyone having the same problems? Anyone have any solutions in fixing this besides rejailbreaking?