Gahh! Someone help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by DxTania, Feb 2, 2008.

1. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I restored my iPoT to 1.1.1 jailbroke updated to 1.1.2 and jailbroke BUT it was with iTunes 7.6..I mean it is a jailbroken iPoT but is there some sort of flaw? I really want to jailbreak 1.1.3 please don't tell me I have to do this again..
  2. Murder

Murder New Member

In my opinion i think you should stay at 1.1.2, the 1.1.3 has ALOT of problems.. since its not the real jailbreak yet
  3. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch

mm I had jailbroken it with the iJailbreak method before, but the free software apps would require me to input a password, so this time I'm trying the Dev team's 'Official' on the installer.

Truth is I'm desperate for lyrics ;]
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It works fine with 7.6, i did it yesterday. (I used the GUI jailbreak, http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32332)

EDIT:
    It's the real jailbreak. . .Well the GUI jailbreak is at least.
  5. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    SEAR SEARCH SEARCH! And by the way, you shouldn't be thinking of upgrading to 1.1.3 if you didn't know the answer to your own question. And no, your iTunes upgrade won't affect your iPod jb at all.
  6. Nickll9009

Nickll9009 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    make sure BSD Subsystem + Open SSH are installed then-- go to installer-sources-edit-add then type http://ijailbreak.com/repo.plist- ( the http:// will already be there) it will refresh-- go to install-- ijailbreak-- 1.1.2 jailbreak... after install respring- unlock and run the program-- leave your iPod alone for about 20--30 minutes!! I mean really leave it alone dont touch it... it will reboot/ you might have to reboot it manually but dont do it until you see the spinning cog if it doesnt reboot b itself when you see it-- you can also go back to the installer -- install- ijailbreak-- and the 1.1.3 app pack upgrade-- install-- respring-- unlock and run it -- rebbot ( same way) and bam 20$ app pack (you dont have to do that part if you dont want the apps/wiggly icons)
  7. Nickll9009

Nickll9009 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the gui one-- where is the file-- upgrade.app??
  8. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well sorry.
    And thanks everyone who just simply answered my question.
  9. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch

This is what I had done before, the app pack required a password and I heard that it was normal for 1.1.2>1.1.3 and then I decided to use Dev team's instead.