G4. Worst Channel Ever.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Cam, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Cam

Cam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How does this continue to stay on the air every year? The channel started out fine, and it should've stayed that way. Back when it was TechTV (And then G4-TechTV), the shows were about PC Building, Tech Support, Current Science/Tech News, and three or four Video Game shows.

Every year, the channel continues to suck more and more. I'm sick of seeing reruns of the same two shows over and over again, which are pretty much the same damn show. If I want to see Japanese people getting hurt in stunts, I'll watch DVD's of the (superior) MXC. In terms of existing shows, X-Play is terrible. You can tell that the two hosts feel so awkward, because they're talking about crap they don't know about. Also, Attack of the Show sucks SOOOO badly. Once again, None of the hosts show interest in what they're talking about. The channel hired them because they're young, and 11 year old boys will think "DEY R HAWT SO I WILL WATCH THE SHOW MOAR OFTEN".

Let that channel DIE already, and someone ressurect the old TechTV.
  2. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

i almst agree completely but i think attack of the show is good. and im not an "11 yr old boy ho thinks the girls r hot"
  3. carlos!

carlos! Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i watch reviews on the run, lab with leo and cnet tv.
    other then that i dont care what on.
    (unless it E3)
    but i agree aots sucks a lot.
    x-play is alright but morgan webb is 300 ft tall
    the only hot one is kristen holt or whatever lol
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Only times i watch that channel is for X-Play and E3.
  5. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    G4tv isn't that bad, ninja warrior is decent. xplay is ok for e3, and attack of the show is pretty good. The only thing that bugs me is that they always show cheaters and cops all day on the weekends. Its a ok channel, i never watch tv to watch g4tv i just surf the channels and if there is something good on g4 i'll watch.
  6. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    As a person who watched G4 since it's inception, i have to say the best part was G4-TechTV. All tech all the time. Now it is just another MTV showing reruns. I mean , come on Cops? Cheaters?!? WTF happened!?!?
  7. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

I love japanese people hurting themselves! (They are really good at it)

And I agree with deadlyvirus, it has become MTV3 or whatever number they are on...
  8. NekoXandu

NekoXandu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, thats hilarious!

Otherwise, I can't completely agree, because i never watched it when it was Tech TV, but I can agree that it isn't as great as people told me it was, i just reverted to watching specific podcasts about the stuff i wanna see from Gadget Pr0n...
  9. letseatthefetus

letseatthefetus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think G4 lost their greatness (if thats a word) when they started showing those dumb japanese shows and then cops 2.0? what?
    i miss turning on the tv and then BAM im watching a review or preview or interview of an interesting game. ah good old days

Please Register or Log in to view images

old G4 should come back! i miss it
  10. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Japanese shows aren't dumb!

Cops 2.0 is...