Future repercussions?: BSD SubSystems didn't complete installation the 1st time rnd

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ralliart12, Jan 15, 2008.

1. ralliart12

ralliart12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi fellows. Due to e fact that my auto-lock is set to 1min, half-way thru the installation of BSD Subsystems my Touch actually went into "locked" mode. When I unlock the screen, installer has exited & when re-launching installer, it appears that BSD Subsystem was NOT installed.

I then proceeded to RE-initiate the installation of BSD SubSystems again. I'm worried that the 1st unsuccessfully installation will have future repercussions, i.e. duplicate copies of installation temp files, redundant installation paths, etc, as I understand BSD Subsystems is a core component upon whihc many other software requires in order to work.

Are my worries UNdue? & should I just continue using my jailbroken touch(with the fantastic applications) as per normal, or hit a restore button now?
  2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    if you reinstalled the BSD Subsytem and it finished all the way, then there is no problem, and you dont have to be worried about it,

Cheers,
    Ben.