Future Mods When Positions Open *Danls92*

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by x6blues, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Well, this thread is just a recommendation for Danls92. Yes, I do know that positions havnt opened for mods so when they do I was hoping for him to become a moderator for his exemplary "service" on the site. his almost 3000 posts all are useful, i have seen almost no just "thats good" it has always been filled with information that person or all can use. And No i wasnt approached, so u dont be that skeptical. It's just day after day he fills the site with all these useful things it seems like a travesty, over dramatic (knew i was breaching), for him not to get recognition so any time a position opens up plz take notice mods.

btw plz dont fill this thread, however long it stays open, with "oh oh i want to be a mod too" im not sure 80 mods are needed that fill the site with bs. that could include me so dont think im full of myself

Please Register or Log in to view images

2 people like this.
  2. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

My moderator vote goes to the user "skyline_-"
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Danls92 for modship.
    #1 Reputation in the forum. Including mods.

That right there should be modship.

Threads like this have been closed before because bgizzle decides the mods.
    When something catches his eye that you do, he will make someone a moderator.

The most recent one, as far as I know, is kappatango.

Just do good things for the board and you will hopefully be recognized.

Just a note:
    All you mods are awesome and doing an absolutely exemplary job at keeping this board as clean as it is today. Great job.
    2 people like this.
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

well ,good point btw, im just trying to get it done because day after day he provides such useful information that something should be done for hes been here since Sept. no disrespect, but this is eyecatching in my opinion. his contributions are priceless, but it is still only my opinion

btw skyline are u illiterate? line 2
    btw plz dont fill this thread, however long it stays open, with "oh oh i want to be a mod too" im not sure 80 mods are needed that fill the site with bs.

anyway im just trying to get his name out there so bgizzle or the mods will take it into consideration when positions open up
  5. spoonforknife

No, actually the majority of the users here agree with you. He has the highest rep. (Mine is second. Yay!) and there have been lots of threads about how he would make an absolutely fantastic moderator.

I completely agree with that. Danls92 has been one of the most helpful members here. While some say that he "boasts and tells people to stop and is stupid and gets away with it because of his post count," I disagree. He has been a great member since he joined and is one of the most productive here, even back when he had his Dwight avatar. I like the sheep one better though.

I also think Evalocity7 would be a fantastic moderator.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks higuys and spoonforknife, I really appreciate your kind words. I try my hardest to be helpful and to be the best member that I can. As much as I'd love modship, I can still help out a ton just as a regular member.

Just wondering though spoon, do you have a link to where people have said that I "boasts and tells people to stop and is stupid and gets away with it because of his post count." I'm not going to start an argument or anything with whomever posted it, I just want to see what I did to provoke that response, so I don't do it again.

But thanks, I agree the Evalocity7 would also make a great mod along with you Spoon. You don't even have an iPod Touch and you're still one of the best members here.

And I did join in October, not September.
  7. spoonforknife

I think it was either skyline_- or lazyasada.
    Not sure who it was for sure.

Thank you for the kind words. I'll search for it and see if I can find it.
    Cheers,
    spoony.
  8. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh, nevermind then I know what you're talking about.
  9. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Guys.. I really like how you all want me to be a moderator! This is great news! Hopefully bgizzle will see this thread and make me the moderator, I will try my hardest!

Thanks guys!
  10. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yea i agree with all you guys Dan seems to be a great help here. I have only recently had time to get back into posting often. It seems that by the time im done writing an answer to some post in the tech section Dan has answered another one i was about to get to.
    Lol, i just hit 200 posts but hopefully the majority of them were useful in some way. But he has made thousands of great and helpful posts. Tho i am a strong believer that the people here judge people on their number of posts way to much. But hey its a forum that instituted "ranks" it always happens. I just wish i had more time to be on and help out the other posters.

All that aside danls92 would make a great moderator. Take it from someone who had moderated, and ran forums in the past, he has the devotion to do it. It also seems like he is on enough to keep those duplicate and pointless threads out of the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.