Future 8GB iPhone 3GS could be more likely

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Aug 10, 2009.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. nircat2

nircat2 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i feel bad 4 people who bought $99 3G

i thought about buying the 3G glad i didnt
  3. TheTerminator

TheTerminator New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If only we could have the second picture a little bigger, to see what else they were saying.
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If they do add an 8GB iPhone 3GS, I wonder if it will only be available in black or both black and white. The 3G was only available in white for the 16GB. I could easily picture them only allowing the 8GB in Black.

Another thing that's wondering around in my mind, is the pricing. Would Apple really allow a $99 iPhone 3GS 8GB? I'm sure many people probably went ahead and bought the 3G for $99. Imagine how angry they will get.

Would the pricing for others go up? Who knows, I can only imagine it going for around $150. At that price though, It may not make too many sales considering if people dish out another $50 they can double the storage.

Who knows, I can see it happening though. Doesn't bother me. I'm fine and dandy with my 32GB

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So i guess this is where all the cameras are going to be in the iphone 3Gs 8gb
  6. deltaspecops

deltaspecops New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    8gb 3GS? As with the other 3GS's, no thanks. I want to see improvements like a forward facing camera, ichat app for IM, Voice and Video chatting (FROM APPLE) and other upgrades that are breakthrough... at least with the Zii Egg coming, as competent competition, it will force apple to 1up their competitors and we should be seeing some major upgrades in the near future.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. ./^\.ACE./^\.

./^\.ACE./^\. Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The picture is an error. If you look at the two iPhones it says that the 3G only comes in an 8GB version and only Black, were as the 3GS comes in 32GB, 16GB and 8GB and both Black and White. As we all know the iPhone 3G comes in both 16GB and 8GB also both Black and White, and the 3GS comes in 32GB and 16GB only. So I think it is some web page typo thingy and not a hint at another phone...
  8. simons94

simons94 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    its justa type wrong it wont be a 8gig iphone maybe an 8gig ipod touch 3g but propably just a 16 gb an 32gb