function CFURLCreateFromFileSystemRepresentation returns NULL

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by deepp, Feb 26, 2009.

1. deepp

deepp New Member

Hi,
    I am trying to play speakHere sample code but its giving error when i try to play WAV file

loading /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriverPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriverPlugIn: dlopen(/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriverPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothSCOAudioDriverPlugIn, 262): Symbol not found: _SCDynamicStoreCopyConsoleUser
    Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    Expected in: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator2.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

And if i try to play CAF file then it gives same kind of error for QuickTime Player Div6 coder

Can any one say why i am getting this error...

Regds

Deep
  2. NolesFans

NolesFans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you add SystemConfiguration framework?
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

If a symbol is not found, usually you are either not linking to the library, or you are not linking to the framework. Alternatively, that isn't in the frameworks.

I have never compiled the SpeakEasy example. It is very possible that it doesn't work on the SImulator. Try putting it on the device if you haven't yet.
  4. deepp

deepp New Member

Testing on device

Thanks Skylarc and Nolesfanscan for reply,but skylarc can you tell me how can i put application on device as i dont have license not even for beta testing so how can i test it on device?

Thanks
  5. NolesFans

NolesFans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you would have to paid $99 for it to test it on device.
  6. deepp

deepp New Member

Device build

Thanksa lot Nolesfans for a quick reply but by paying $99 means by becoming authenticated Apple developer you mean?

Thanls a lot

Deep
  7. NolesFans

NolesFans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  8. deepp

deepp New Member

Hi,
    Sorry i may be bothering you by the questions but i knw that i need to register myself and for that i need to pay $99 but rit now as i cant pay so need to know if i develop app and generate device build it wont run on device rit?what i wanna ask is that i am mailing my build to someone to test on device and as i am not registered and have not payed $99 it wont be visible on ipphone am i right?(pleez dont feel irritated asking to to clear my doubts though i got cleared lil bit n finding myself in probs

Please Register or Log in to view images

)but thanks for all your reply.

Deep
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thanks NolesFans i got my answer from other post that i have to pay $99 or have to give my code to any authenticated developer to sign it and then put it on phone though i dont want to give dat way but thanks for all your reply

Deep
  9. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

What irritates me the most is the way you present yourself to the world. There is no reason to take shortcuts when you type on a forum. Please use all the letters in the words and give grammar a shot, else I will close your thread.
  10. deepp

deepp New Member

I did not know that now a days moderators are more curious towards grammar and short forms of words and not towards offensive questions and answers thanks to let me know that you mind all this stuff.