Full Tilt Poker

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by beatdown, Mar 10, 2008.

1. beatdown

beatdown New Member

I have been trying to get Full Tilt Poker or any online poker App on my Ipod Touch for about 6 hours now and I am getting really mad. This would be mad sick.. I have tried everything.. If anybody has any suggestions or can get it for me it would be awesome if i get it i will post about it!

-Please Help Me!!
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I didn't know there was a version of Full Tilt Poker for the iPhone or iPod Touch available...
  3. beatdown

beatdown New Member

yjere isnt but i am trying a bunch of stuff anybody have any other ideas i need help!!
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

What are you talking about? What do you need help with? You want to play online poker? You want a poker application? Be more specific.
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It would help if you could explain what you're trying to do - did you try to port the app to the iPod Touch? Did you just grab a copy of the Windows program and drop it on? Are you just putting a link to a web version? Devil is in the details...
  6. beatdown

beatdown New Member

Ok i am sorry i have tried using WINSCP andf Total Commander. I get the install both mac and windows, then transfer hoping to install it onto the touch. THen i tried copying the already installed package to my ipod. It shows up it just does load and stuff. I just need like a patch or something I am prettyy close. I just want it to be like any other program that you download like solitare, fivedice, or any program from the installer. Saying Full Tilt Poker. Then you can log in and play. It seems like any thing is possible now days. But i am kinda thinking i won't beable to do anything more than what i have done. On Absolute poker there is also a thing where you can play on the website..no download.. but you need JAVA.. that is another possibility!

-So any more suggestions after that?

-THAnks!!!
  7. steeped

steeped New Member

8. beatdown

beatdown New Member

Thanks but i want to play online for real money against other people
  9. beatdown

beatdown New Member

I have tried downloading it directly from the website it says it is too large then i host it and it still says it is too large, but then i put a music file on their and download it, it works fine..

here are the links...

FullTiltSetup - http://www.humyo.com/F/110964461

Music File (Lloyd Banks) - http://www.humyo.com/F/110986927
  10. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Dude.. Are you trying to install these on your iPod? It doesn't work like that. I wish it were that easy.

Wait for the SDK apps to start coming out in June. I'm sure some online poker company will make an iPhone version.