Full skin almost complete

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by oli_170, Jan 17, 2008.

1. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

I almost have completed a full skin cause i just dont like getting a skin thats half finished or hardly even that. It just bugs me and i decided to go my own way with teh help of Romeboards own theme called "reflection". I just have made a load of add ons to make it a complete skin. The mini music player, status bar and all that jazz. Basically the whole lot.

But there are a couple of things left that i need help with.

Some of the icons arent actually changing. Like the "Weather.png" icon. It wont change and i dont know whats wrong.

Also the little clock at the top. I want to change that, how does that happen?

I mite put on a tutorial on "everything else" cause some people have forgot to mention so crucial points for editing which may come in use for other people. But i want your help rite now so i can do it.

Thanks
  2. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Can't wait! Now, I'm a bit noobish, but in my experience of downloading themes the Weather icon does not change. When you say change, do you mean the icon itself reflects the temperature?

Sorry that I can't help you with the other stuff.
  3. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

hey

Yeh its the icon itself i mean. I mite just hide it. I dont really need it. cause it does spoil the theme. I even change the icon its self on the application folder and no luck. Its magical. lol. Yeah romeboards reflection theme is awesome. I made a mail icon for it as well. I cant remmeber if i said that