Full Movies On Your Ipod For Free!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by japanman104, Feb 24, 2008.

1. japanman104

japanman104 New Member

Wat up peoples. Umm i figured out a way to get full movies for free on your ipod (yeah). First of all u gotta download and install U******* and Jodix Free Ipod Converter, there both free and just google it. Then ur gonna open Jodix and click HELP then click Tips And Tricks then click the first link the Lite Mega Codec Pack. Then ur gonna download and install it. K, now get on google and search a movie and put pirate bay after that (pirate bay is a website that i use, some times it doesnt have every movie so just use a differnt website). For exaple search like this : Superbad pirate bay. now click on the link and it will say Download this ******* (somewere) and save it on ur computer, it should be like 5kb. Now open u*******, it might be a little icon on ur toolbar at the bottom so just click it, click on add files at the top and find the ******* that u downloaded and click it, it should start downloading. This will take awhile, just wait it out. Once its done it will be in mydocuments under downloads. so exit out of u******* and open jodix and click Add Files then find it and it will go to this screen and just click okay and u can change the quality to high, but anyway click next alll the way to the end then it will start converting. This will take awhile. Once its done exit out and find the movie again under Downloads and minimize, then open itunes and go to movies and drag the movie from Downloads to itunes and then rename it and sync ur ipod. YAY IT WORKS THANKS JAPANMAN!!!!

Ohh yeah it woks for southpark episodes to. Here's a link

Link: http://southparkzone.com/
  2. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i tried this not to long ago, but the video quality is horendous (spelling?).. i do not recomend it
  3. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    with ******* files, some can be bad some can be good. Axxo is a trusted distributer of movie ******* files, and they are all good quality, especially when used with DivX
  4. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    While Jodix was good at first it's really old news... so is putting video on an ipod.
  5. japanman104

japanman104 New Member

huh. the video quality is fine for me....
  6. DecompStar

DecompStar New Member

i use a DVD ripper and HandBrake. The quality is brilliant!
  7. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow! YOU discovered how to download *******s and convert them to mp4!

ok haha not trying to be a jerk.

I suppose some people will get a use out of this! Keep in mind that it's illegal.
  8. xacko93

xacko93 New Member

i agree handbrake is very good for putting movies on your ipod. although you do have to have the dvd some people actually prefer that that for movies they cannot find look on youtube for a full tutorials on uploading your dvds

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. japanman104

japanman104 New Member

i cant put dvd's directly on my computer cause is freakin old!! 2000. so i gotta do all this, i posted this for all the unlucky people that hav dumb computers that arent campatable with dvd burners
  10. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i use *******s to get movies and then i convert them with a convertor i got from a ******* as well.