Full Backup & Restore Application??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by -sun, Feb 13, 2008.

1. -sun

-sun New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am sure that this question must have come up before. However, I cannot find it. I was wondering if there were some application out there that would basically make a full backup copy of the Touch in its current state and be able to restore it. Most other phone devices have this capability. i think it would do wonders to the development community's ability to get people to test and use all of the excellent programs that everyone develops. Any Thoughts
  2. Yaku

Yaku New Member

yeah, restoring this topic

Please Register or Log in to view images

i am exactly looking for something like that, and right now i copy some stuff with iphone pc suite.
    but yeah, how to backup and restore the iphone/touch at the actual state ?
    What has to be done to have a full backup after for example jailbreaking fixing the ziphone jailbreak and to be able to restore the full backup with pc suite ?
  3. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If back up the media library n applications folder to back up your apps songs videos n themes
  4. ritahaywoo

ritahaywoo New Member

I would like to do a backup as well. Can we generate IPSW files of our Jailbroken Ipod Touch?
  5. QuAdS

QuAdS New Member

i really dont think there is one right now but it would be a great thing to have. for now just backup everything that you added serperatly